Heart Pine Table
Reclaimed Heart Pine is one of the most appreciated wood there is in the Reclaimed furniture industry. Not just for the beauty, but also the durability, the tones, the character and the history it might tell.
Brian combines selected quality reclaimed woods, professional craftsmanship, and an amazing hand rubbed finish on every piece of furniture he makes. This table was not the exception, it was inspired to fit the size and colors of the room, enhancing its beauty and charm.
After reclaiming the wood. Brian and Jay, our client, chose the exact pieces that wood fit the piece. Brian proceed to design the table and finally, built it to fit a beautiful house in the Eastern part of Virginia.
- 78″ Long x 42″ Wide x 30″ High.
- 1 7/16″ Thick
- Constructed with Heart Pine planks.
- Brian constructed the Table with mortise and tenon Joinery.
- Epoxies were used to fill most of the open knot holes, nail holes, worm scaring and larger worm holes, etc.
- Finish was 6 coats hand rubbed finished (satin sheen). Resistant to common household chemicals, alcoholic beverages, hot /cold water, etc.
- Straight, square legs, beautiful pine tones that complement the lines and room tones.
- The chairs were also chosen to fit the room and complement it.
Feedback from Houzz
It is indeed a beautiful table! If you are interested in Brian making you a piece of furniture like that please contact us or call us at 1 540 348 501. It will be a pleasure to custom make a piece for you. For more ideas you can browse our portfolio.
Thanks for stopping by!