Proper care of your solid wood furniture furniture is important!
- Since wood has sponge-like characteristics, your table requires consistent levels of humidity.
- Spills should not be left on table, extensions or bread boards.
- Do NOT store in damp places, such as basements or in hot dry attics or garages.
- Protect surfaces when working with items that could stain or damage the wood.
- Avoid excessive scratching. Lift objects instead of dragging them across wood surfaces.
- Our finish resists moisture, dirt, many household chemicals, alcoholic beverages, heat and cold.
- Extension slides may need periodic (bi-annual) waxing.
- For regular cleaning use a damp towel.
- When a heavier cleaning is required we suggest:
- A damp towel with a mixture o 1/2 oz. of white vinegar to 1 quart of water.
- Non-abrasive, diluted household cleaner (stay away from ammonia products)
- Murphy’s Oil Soap can be used but will also tend to reduce the sheen.
- If you have any questions please contact us.
1 866 246 8058